XShell for PC – Just now was created application named XShell app for Windows. This application also compatible for Windows 10 and Windows 11 Operating System.
Download XShell for Windows
It’s better to understand the application’s technical information and also to have a knowledge background concerning the app. As a result, you can figure out if XShell will certainly service your Windows gadget or not.
|Internet & Network
√ XShell is absolutely Free & Safe Download!
√ XShell Latest Version!
√ Works with All Windows versions
√ Users choice!
Xshell is a powerful SSH1, SSH2, SFTP, TELNET, RLOGIN and SERIAL terminal emulator for Windows platforms. It allows users to gain access to Unix/Linux hosts easily and securely on a Windows workstation. SSH (Secure Shell) protocol supports encryption and user authentication for secure connections over the Internet, and it replaces legacy protocols such as TELNET and RLOGIN.
Xshell is designed to satisfy both beginners and advanced users. Its user interface is intuitive and it provides advanced users with powerful features such as local commands, searching with regular expressions, dynamic port forwarding, international languages and so forth.
- High performance terminal emulator with TELNET and SSH support
- Multi-Session feature to connect to multiple servers concurrently
- Convenient session feature and other various ways to create connections
- Management tools for SSH user authentication
- Provides SSH tunneling, X11 forwarding service and interoperates with Xmanager
- Supports file transfer using SFTP and ZMODEM and interoperates with Xftp
- Provides a set of local shell commands for advanced users
- Copy/Paste support between Windows applications and terminal window
- Assign frequently used text strings in Quick Command buttons
- Many convenient features and useful options for terminal operation
XShell is a product developed by Netsarang. This site is not directly affiliated with Netsarang. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
Install XShell on Windows 10 & 11
Please note: you should Download XShell app only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- Firstly, open your favorite Web browser, but not an Internet Explorer we means hahaha.
- Yeah, you can use Chrome or any other browser
- Then download the XShell installation file from the trusted link like on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like BitDefender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading XShell completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the XShell icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click twice on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Uninstall XShell App
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “XShell” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Now, your Windows operating system is clean from XShell app.
Q: What is XShell app?
A: If you wanna knowing more about this app please visit the XShell Official Site on above
Q: Is XShell Free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Site. Any extra details about license you can discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free XShell download for Windows Laptop?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free XShell download button at the above of this article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download XShell totally free for PC.
Q: Is this XShell will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The XShell for Pc will functions normally on most current Windows OS.