uView for PC – Just now was developed software called uView app for Windows. This app also works for Windows 10 and Windows 11 Operating System.
Download uView for Windows
It’s much better to know the application’s technical information as well as to have an understanding history concerning the app. Therefore, you can discover if uView will certainly deal with your Windows tool or otherwise.
|App Name||uView App|
√ uView is absolutely Free & Safe Download!
√ uView Latest Version!
√ Works with All Windows versions
√ Users choice!
uView is a comprehensive program which allows you to play videos while working with other applications. The software is capable of playing media files from local folders or streaming videos from a variety of hosting websites. This way you can watch your favorite videos while playing games or working.
Optimized window for multi-tasking
uView is a reliable application which enables you to watch videos while working, without the hassle of resizing the video window all the time. The media player features an adjustable window, which you can move to any location on your screen or resize in order to fit your preferences.
The window is set to stay always on top and supports transparency adjustment. Moreover, you can lock the windows size and position, in order to avoid accidental changes.
Additionally, while streaming a video from a hosting website, you can easily acquire general data, such as video URL, the URL at the current time or embed code. All the video options supported by the hosting service are also available when streaming content with uView.
Video streaming and media player tool
uView allows you to stream videos from websites such as YouTube, Vimeo, Twitch, Azubu, HitBox, Netflix, Youku, Dailymotion or Facebook. You simply need to select the desired domain, then copy the video URL to clipboard. The program can instantly import it and prompt the media player. After closing the video, the program remembers the most recently streamed item.
Alternatively, you can load a media file from a local folder, using the menu at the top of the main window. The supported file formats include MKV, MPEG, WMV, AVI, MP4 for video and MP3 for audio.
uView allows you to adjust both the video player window, to the size, location and transparency level of your preference, but also the main window. It features a double interface: the default mode and the minimized window. A dedicated button near the upper edge allows you to quickly switch between the two modes.
uView Release notes:
v188.8.131.52 (29 April 2016)
– New Layout
– Advertising removed
– Vevo music now works
– Added Music Playlist;
– Azubu Chat;
– Twitch offline videos;
– Twitch Stream bug fixes;
– Adobe Flash Player PPAPI
uView is a product developed by iDruf. This site is not directly affiliated with iDruf. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
Install uView on Windows 10 & 11
Please note: you should Download uView app only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- Firstly, open your favorite Web browser, but not an Internet Explorer we means hahaha.
- Yeah, you can use Brave Browser or any other browser
- Then download the uView installation file from the trusted link like on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like BitDefender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading uView completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the uView icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click twice on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Uninstall uView App
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “uView” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Now, your Windows operating system is clean from uView app.
Q: What is uView app?
A: If you wanna knowing more about this app please visit the uView Official Site on above
Q: Is uView Totally free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Website. Any extra details about license you can discovered on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free uView download for Windows PC?
A: It is simple! Just click the free uView download button in the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download uView totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this uView will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The uView for Pc will functions normally on most current Windows OS.