Screen Shot Maker for PC – Last month was build application named Screen Shot Maker app for Windows. This application also works for Windows 10 and Windows 11 Operating System.
Download Screen Shot Maker for Windows
It’s much better to know the app’s technical details as well as to have a knowledge background about the app. For that reason, you can learn if Screen Shot Maker will certainly work with your Windows tool or not.
|App Name||Screen Shot Maker App|
|Category||Utilities & Tools|
Screen Shot Maker Features
√ Screen Shot Maker is absolutely Free & Safe Download!
√ Screen Shot Maker Latest Version!
√ Works with All Windows versions
√ Users choice!
Screen Shot Maker Review
Screen Shot Maker can capture and save everything, that you can see on the screen of the computer! The usage of SSM is boundless and practically any user requires in this program.
- Simplest process to make screen shots
- Various and powerful modes of capturing
- Allows to capture multiple images
- Allows to capture cursor image
- Flexible color picker and color conversion tool
- All major graphics formats for opening external images
- Most used graphics formats for saving images – BMP, JPEG, TGA, GIF, PNG, PCX, WMF, EMF and TIFF
- Allows editing images
- Allows printing images, to copy to clipboard or save
- Automatic mode for saving your time
- Allows accurately to define part of needful region of screen
- Allows accurately to define part of captured image in postprocess
- Possibility to capture image from DOS and DirectX programs (games)
- Install & uninstall support
Screen Shot Maker is a product developed by Atlantsoft. This site is not directly affiliated with Atlantsoft. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
Install Screen Shot Maker on Windows 10 & 11
Please note: you should Download Screen Shot Maker app only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- Firstly, open your favorite Web browser, but not an Internet Explorer we means hahaha.
- Yeah, you can use Safari or any other browser
- Then download the Screen Shot Maker installation file from the trusted link like on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Screen Shot Maker completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Screen Shot Maker icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click twice on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Uninstall Screen Shot Maker App
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Screen Shot Maker” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Screen Shot Maker app.
Screen Shot Maker FAQ
Q: What is Screen Shot Maker app?
A: If you wanna knowing more about this app please visit the Screen Shot Maker Official Site on above
Q: Is Screen Shot Maker Totally free? Just how much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any extra information about license you are able to discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Screen Shot Maker download for Windows Pc?
A: It is easy! Just click the free Screen Shot Maker download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download Screen Shot Maker free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Screen Shot Maker will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Screen Shot Maker for PC will functions normally on most present Windows OS.