MinUpTime for PC – Previously was developed application called MinUpTime app for Windows. This app also compatible for Windows 10 and Windows 11 Operating System.
Download MinUpTime for Windows
It’s much better to recognise the app’s technological information and to have an understanding background regarding the app. Therefore, you can find out if MinUpTime will certainly work with your Windows device or otherwise.
|App Name||MinUpTime App|
√ MinUpTime is absolutely Free & Safe Download!
√ MinUpTime Latest Version!
√ Works with All Windows versions
√ Users choice!
MinUpTime is a small freeware program that displays the time elapsed since the current Windows session started. It is designed to take up as little space as possible on the screen (although the user can choose a small, medium or large display size). The display, which can be dragged anywhere on the screen, can be set to remain on top of all windows or sit quietly in the background. Placing the mouse over MinUpTime displays the time Windows was last started.
Right clicking on MinUpTime’s main screen brings up a screen of options (click here for a screen shot). MinUpTime can also keep track of uptime by keeping a log file. The log records each time Windows is started or stopped, and the total uptime for each session. This data can be viewed by using the “view” button or analyzed using the “show stats” button (click here for a screen shot).
By starting MinUpTime using the “/i” command line switch, it can run in “invisible mode.” The main display is invisible and all options are inaccesible even though the program is running in the background. This is useful if you want MinUpTime to make log file entries without being visible to the user.
MinUpTime is a product developed by Tawbaware. This site is not directly affiliated with Tawbaware. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
Install MinUpTime on Windows 10 & 11
Please note: you should Download MinUpTime app only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- Firstly, open your favorite Web browser, but not an Internet Explorer we means hahaha.
- Yeah, you can use UC Browser or any other browser
- Then download the MinUpTime installation file from the trusted link like on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like BitDefender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading MinUpTime completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the MinUpTime icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click twice on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Uninstall MinUpTime App
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “MinUpTime” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Now, your Windows operating system is clean from MinUpTime app.
Q: What is MinUpTime app?
A: If you wanna knowing more about this app please visit the MinUpTime Official Site on above
Q: Is MinUpTime Free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any extra details about license you are able to discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free MinUpTime download for Windows PC?
A: It is simple! Just click the free MinUpTime download button in the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download MinUpTime totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this MinUpTime will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The MinUpTime for Laptop will works normally on most present Windows OS.