Hidden File Finder for PC – Just now was created software called Hidden File Finder app for Windows. This software also compatible for Windows 10 and Windows 11 Operating System.
Download Hidden File Finder for Windows
It’s far better to recognise the application’s technical details as well as to have an expertise background concerning the app. Therefore, you can figure out if Hidden File Finder will certainly work on your Windows device or otherwise.
|App Name||Hidden File Finder App|
|Category||Security & Privacy|
Hidden File Finder Features
√ Hidden File Finder is absolutely Free & Safe Download!
√ Hidden File Finder Latest Version!
√ Works with All Windows versions
√ Users choice!
Hidden File Finder Review
Hidden File Finder is the free software to quickly scan and discover all the Hidden files on your Windows system.
It performs swift multi threaded scan of all the folders parallely and quickly uncovers all the hidden files. It automatically detects the Hidden Executable Files (EXE, DLL, COM etc) and shows them in red color for easier identification. Similarly ‘Hidden Files’ are shown in black color and ‘Hiddden Folders’ are shown in blue color.
One of its main feature is the Unhide Operation. You can select one or all of the discovered Hidden files and Unhide them with just a click. Successful ‘Unhide operations’ are shown in green background color while failed ones are shown in yellow background.
Hidden File Finder works on both 32-bit & 64-bit platforms starting from Windows XP to Windows 8.
Hidden File Finder is a product developed by SecurityXploded. This site is not directly affiliated with SecurityXploded. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
Install Hidden File Finder on Windows 10 & 11
Please note: you should Download Hidden File Finder app only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- Firstly, open your favorite Web browser, but not an Internet Explorer we means hahaha.
- Yeah, you can use UC Browser or any other browser
- Then download the Hidden File Finder installation file from the trusted link like on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Avira will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Hidden File Finder completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Hidden File Finder icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click twice on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Uninstall Hidden File Finder App
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Hidden File Finder” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Hidden File Finder app.
Hidden File Finder FAQ
Q: What is Hidden File Finder app?
A: If you wanna knowing more about this app please visit the Hidden File Finder Official Site on above
Q: Is Hidden File Finder Totally free? Just how much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Site. Any additional details about license you can discovered on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free Hidden File Finder download for Windows Pc?
A: It is easy! Just click the free Hidden File Finder download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download Hidden File Finder totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Hidden File Finder will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Hidden File Finder for Laptop will functions normally on most present Windows OS.