FBackup for PC – Just now was build software named FBackup app for Windows. This application also compatible for Windows 10 and Windows 11 Operating System.
Download FBackup for Windows
It’s much better to understand the app’s technological information as well as to have a knowledge history concerning the app. As a result, you can discover if FBackup will certainly service your Windows gadget or otherwise.
|Development & IT
√ FBackup is absolutely Free & Safe Download!
√ FBackup Latest Version!
√ Works with All Windows versions
√ Users choice!
Backup with standard zip compression
Exact copies of files
Run actions before/after backup
Multiple backup destinations
Backup open files
FBackup is freeware backup program for Windows. FBackup protects your important files and folders from partial or total loss by automating backup tasks, password protecting and compressing it to save storage space. Using FBackup you can easily backup to any local or network drive or to external drives (such as USB drives).
FBackup can backup open/locked files and it can perform full and mirror backups (backup type that does not compress the files). When defining a backup you can also set file filters and schedule the backup for automatic execution. It can back-up files online to Google Drive.
You can run predefined backups, such as My Documents, My Pictures or Outlook Express and load backup plugins that will back up the settings and data of specific applications.
FBackup has ZIP64 support (can create backups over 2 GB) and creates standard zip files, meaning that you can access it with any zip compatible utility. FBackup also allows you to password protect your backup.
Many of its features are only found in commercial programs (automatic updates, the possibility to create and use plugins for backing up specific data, …).
FBackup is a product developed by Softland. This site is not directly affiliated with Softland. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
Install FBackup on Windows 10 & 11
Please note: you should Download FBackup app only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- Firstly, open your favorite Web browser, but not an Internet Explorer we means hahaha.
- Yeah, you can use Brave Browser or any other browser
- Then download the FBackup installation file from the trusted link like on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like BitDefender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading FBackup completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the FBackup icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click twice on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Uninstall FBackup App
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “FBackup” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Now, your Windows operating system is clean from FBackup app.
Q: What is FBackup app?
A: If you wanna knowing more about this app please visit the FBackup Official Site on above
Q: Is FBackup Totally free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any extra details about license you can discovered on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free FBackup download for Windows PC?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free FBackup download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download FBackup free for PC.
Q: Is this FBackup will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The FBackup for Pc will functions normally on most current Windows OS.