CDRoller for PC – Some time ago was created application named CDRoller app for Windows. This app also compatible for Windows 10 and Windows 11 Operating System.
Download CDRoller for Windows
It’s better to understand the application’s technical details as well as to have an expertise history regarding the application. Consequently, you can find out if CDRoller will certainly work with your Windows gadget or otherwise.
|Utilities & Tools
√ CDRoller is absolutely Free & Safe Download!
√ CDRoller Latest Version!
√ Works with All Windows versions
√ Users choice!
CDRoller is a powerful, easy-to-use and low-cost toolset for CD/DVD data recovery. You’ll be able to save corrupted files quickly and very easily.
- Effectively retrieves the data off the discs created by “drag and drop” CD/DVD writing software
- Recovers CD and DVD data created by standalone devices
- “On-the-fly” unpacks the files initially compressed by Roxio (Adaptec) DirectCD.
- Retrieves back up files from the discs recorded in several stages (multisession discs)
- Includes a bult-in UDF Reader
- Finds and retrieves the lost files on UDF discs
- Identifies the lost files on ISO/Joliet discs with the damaged file system
- Rescues the data from scratched, damaged or defective discs
- Provides direct access to the hardware, bypassing the Windows File System
- Digitally extracts audio tracks into a wide set of wave formats
- Tests CD/DVD readability
- Extracts ISO Image file
- Catalogs files and folders into CD/DVD library
- All features are integrated into a common and easy-to-use intuitive shell
CDRoller supports industry-standard ISO 9660 file system, including Microsoft’s extensions for long file names support, so-called Joliet extensions. CDRoller also supports the discs formatted in UDF file system, including versions 1.02, 1.50, 2.0, 2.01 and also so-called UDF Bridge format.
CDRoller is a product developed by Cdroller. This site is not directly affiliated with Cdroller. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
Install CDRoller on Windows 10 & 11
Please note: you should Download CDRoller app only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- Firstly, open your favorite Web browser, but not an Internet Explorer we means hahaha.
- Yeah, you can use Chrome or any other browser
- Then download the CDRoller installation file from the trusted link like on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like BitDefender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading CDRoller completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the CDRoller icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click twice on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Uninstall CDRoller App
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “CDRoller” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Now, your Windows operating system is clean from CDRoller app.
Q: What is CDRoller app?
A: If you wanna knowing more about this app please visit the CDRoller Official Site on above
Q: Is CDRoller Free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any additional details about license you are able to found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free CDRoller download for Windows PC?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free CDRoller download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download CDRoller totally free for PC.
Q: Is this CDRoller will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The CDRoller for Laptop will works normally on most current Windows OS.